Future of Slack Integration (post Salesforce acquisition)

Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2020

Back in 2018 Atlassian announced their strategic partnership with Slack when they discontinued the support of Stride. I just wanted to reach out and see if there will be any mention of the future relationship now that Salesforce has acquired Slack.

3 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2020

This is certainly an interesting topic to watch.

Like # people like this
Daniel Rodriguez March 13, 2021

I would love to know. 

Like Andrew Kendris likes this
Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2021

A brief follow up for everyone!

I discovered that Stewart Butterfield, CEO and Co-Founder, Slack, will be speaking at this year's Team '21 with Mike Cannon-Brookes and Eric Yuan, Founder and CEO, Zoom - looks to be an interesting discussion.  Details on upcoming sessions can be found Here.

Topic: Keeping the heart in the future of work

Description: When, where, and how we work and collaborate is fundamentally changing. Get a personal and engaging glimpse into the role of three CEOs who have built billion-dollar businesses around collaboration software. Find out where leaders at forefront of changing work agree and disagree on where modern work is headed – and how their organizations are adapting to these fundamental changes.

Daniel Rodriguez March 15, 2021

Atlassian merger with Zoom? or Google (Workspaces or Cloud) come in and add Atlassian to it offerings to really compete with Microsoft.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events