Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foxly - Backlog Prioritization for Jira support forum

Viewing page 2 of 2

32 comments

Comment

Adhithyan Sampath July 11, 2022

Hi foxly team, first off - super great tool for collaborative prioritisation!

I've noticed the order of the metrics label in priority quadrant follows the value of the metric (ascending). This order leads to faulty interpretation of the graph.

Kindly look into this and provide an option to select the order of sorting for labelling. thanks.

Priscila Calisto July 11, 2022

Hello Adhithyan, thanks for reaching out to us!

Priscila here from Jexo support team. Glad to hear from you that Foxly is a great tool for collaborative prioritization!

Regarding your feedback, it sounds like a brilliant improvement idea for the priority quadrant area. I'll add your feedback to the suggestion board for Foxly. We truly appreciate your feedback, and once this feature is released, we will send you a message on this thread.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with a timeline of this feature will be available, but rest assured that we will keep you updated!

Let me know if we can help you with anything else. I'll be happy to help!
All the best,
Priscila!

Like Adhithyan Sampath likes this
Konrad Szkudlarski November 3, 2023

Hello Adhithyan,

We just released the new version of Priority matrix for Foxly. Now you can change the order in the Priority matrix graph.

Please check it and let us know how you like it!

Regards,
Konrad

scalvillo June 12, 2023

Hi I am not sure what I am doing wrong but we are trying to weight our metrics by multiplying them by a decimal. Is this supported? The decimals I am using are always replaced by whole numbers.

Trent August 2, 2023

Firstly, Love the tool, however it appears in a recent update that the Foxly 'widget' in the right hand pane of tickets reloads every time you make a change. It's super frustrating when you're trying to estimate and weight a ticket having it reload after every change.

2023-08-03_10-09-28.png

Like Jeferson likes this
Jeferson September 11, 2023

I'm having the exact same issue. It is incredibly painful using it just because of this problem.

Jeferson September 11, 2023

Every time I update a single attribute of the Foxly score on the right panel of a Jira ticket it refreshes multiple times making it ridiculously tricky to update multiple things as each one I click refreshes everything.

Foxly overall functionality is great and it has been extremely helpful, but having to update dozens of issues a day became so frustrating that it is getting to a breaking point. Is there something that is already scheduled to fix this issue?

alex gross October 3, 2023

I've used the RICE framework 3 times and for some reason the REACH metric keeps changing on us when we save. I set it to 50 and out of nowhere it becomes 3500. I've spent hours prioritizing and then suddenly the tickets complete change from my scores. The irony of using a product to prioritize bugs and to have THIS be a bug is maddening. Can someone on your team please help resolve this. I don't want to continue to lose all of my work. 

Ryan McNamara November 15, 2023

Hi Foxly,

Do you offer a hierarchical view, where issues are shown under their epics?

Chris Kight January 26, 2024

Hi. This morning my team noticed that Priorities was no longer available to any of our projects EXCEPT the one Service Management Project we have stood up. The app still shows connected to the projects. Our Admin says the licensing is up to date, as well. I can't explain the disappearance or figure out how to get Foxly back so we can prioritize our backlog for the coming quarter. 

Any possibilities? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events