Footer shows wrong information for approved page

Ben October 18, 2021

Hi,

I've implemented a footer that outputs certain data depending on the status of the page (e.g. page status, approver, validity date). This works exactly as it should.
If the final status is changed, e.g. by editing or by a due date, the page is returned to its first status. Comala than has the option of displaying the 'current' status as well as the 'approved / final' status of the page indicated in the "workflow"-panel on top of the page. Now, one can switch between the current status and the final / approved status of the page.
My problem: The footer of the current status is also displayed on the final / approved version of the page. I would like to have the footer show correct information of the approved / final version if one selects the approved / final version and NOT the information of the current version of the page. Is that possible?
I think the problem is difficult to explain without pictures. Therefore, here again my problem with images:
1.) First status, everything ok.
1.png
2.) Final state, everything is ok.
2.png
3.) Editing of page (-> both states are shown in the workflow panel on top)
First state, everything is ok.
3.png
4.) Now I switch to the final state -> PROBLEM! It shows the Footer of the first state NOT of the final state!!
4.png

2 answers

0 votes
Tim H_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2023
0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2021

Hello @Ben ,

Welcome to the community! Showing different footers for different versions is currently not possible with Comala Document Management when using Same-space Publishing. We offer a few different ways to manage this:

If you want to discuss your requirements in more detail, you can reach out to our friendly Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com any time. 

All the best

James

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events