Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exalate is on product hunt

Blog-image.png

(I'm Francis - product owner for Exalate)

We’ve just launched Exalate for Jira integrations on Product Hunt, and I’d appreciate it if you could upvote us!

I really like how people are looking to try out and assess different products on Product Hunt, so we thought why not?

Let’s get out there and ask people what they seek in an integration solution like Exalate for Jira. It would be a great opportunity to get to know our audience even better and to spread the word that Jira integrations are actually the way forward when it comes to extending the scope of projects managed in Jira.

Jira is a highly intuitive tool for many teams of different sizes and requirements. And Jira integration is becoming a fixed ingredient of any successful project since at some point in time, there is the need to either connect one instance to another or to other task management systems like GitHub, Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc.

So what’s an important step for guaranteeing the success of any integration project? I would say choosing the right integration solution that works best for your specific scenario, your team, and of course for your organization.

Let’s say you have a complex use case and you need to implement it across multiple companies. You might need to look into a tool that is first fully reliable (because I am paying for a third-party app so I don’t need to think about downtimes, maintenance, and all). You can then make sure that your data is secure in the sync process if there is ever downtime or a connection failure.

It should also be flexible enough to support any use case, from simple to more complex ones. You should be able to decide if you want a visual drag-n-drop interface for a simple integration project, or full customization (provided by a scripting engine) for another project. It’s always nice to have different choices, right?

Plus, it’s sometimes crucial for teams to have full control over the data they send out and receive. You might need to define how a status is received on your side or how you want it to be sent out to the other side without giving them access to your side. That’s all your call if the solution has a decentralized architecture.

We built Exalate with all these criteria in mind. We aim to provide our users with utmost autonomy and flexibility to make any scenario possible.

Please join me on Product Hunt, upvote Exalate, and leave your feedback in a comment on our launch.

Meow
Thank you for your support!

Francis Martens
Product Owner

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events