Event/ room booking system/app for Confluence

katia@genestack.com May 25, 2021

Is there and app for Confluence that would allow book meeting rooms or events? Now when everyone is working remotely it becomes essential to book your visit to the office to comply with reduced capacity requirement. I am looking for an app /a solution with atllasian that allows to book your visit. It should not be a difficult one to integrate if your team is already using confluence as intranet. 

I can see similar questions being asked in the community since 2015...so have anyone found a solution?

3 answers

3 votes
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 28, 2021

Hi there katia@genestack.com 

Thanks for your question! As @Brant Schroeder already suggested, you could work with calendars in Confluence and add a calendar for each room. 

If you're using Outlook calendars you could work with Outlook Calendars for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace. It's quite convenient, as it works with real-time data from Microsoft 365 and can be integrated on any Confluence Space or Page.

Enjoy working remotely and have a great day,

Britta

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2021

katia@genestack.com Welcome to the community.

I do not know of any specific app that provides that functionality.  I do know that individuals use Coniforms to create events and accept registrations.  I think it is a little bit different than what you are looking for but you could try it out and see if it will work for you.  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211860/confiforms-data-forms-workflows?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I would also suggest Team Calendars, it is part of confluence premium.  https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/team-calendars

You could have a calendar for each room and then individuals could book time on the calendar when they are using it.  Or you could have a calendar with allocated time and they could claim a spot.

0 votes
Benjamin Klatt -viadee- July 20, 2022

Hi there,

we have build a confluence app explicitly for workspace and desk bookings. Check Buuky if this fits for your needs: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1228215/buuky-workspace-booking-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

All the best

Ben

Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 2, 2022

@Benjamin Klatt -viadee-  Please review our guidelines for Marketplace and Solution Partners , specifically: Identify yourself as a partner: Make sure the user is aware you are affiliated with a partner company; for example, by placing the name of your company in your user name in {curly brackets} or -dashes- 

Please disclose your association to the marketplace app you've linked and update your profile

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events