Eazybi set prject start date = report time filter

Martin Beech
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 2, 2020

Hi,

I can use the sample Project Prediction report to show estimated completion dates based on historical performance, but the sample for historical performance is defined as when the project started. So does not take into account recent improvements / degradations in performance.

I'd like the sample for historic performance to match the timescale the port is filtered on. For example, if I'm filtering the timescale for the report to be between "three months ago and three months future", then the start date for performance should also be three months ago.

How can I set the project start date measure  to be equal to the report time filter?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2021

Hi @Martin Beech

Here is a post from the eazybi community that show you how you can add filters based on other date customfields: https://community.eazybi.com/t/specific-date-filter/2132

Regards 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events