EazyBI? How to calculate total number of Epics that are linked to a specific initiative.

Christopher Capps
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 8, 2018

We are using (Initiative - Epic - Story or Bugs - Subtasks)

This is for a large organization in which we have several large Initiatives running across 25+ Dev teams. I want to create a EazyBI report and dashboard to show progress across each initiative.

I am having trouble building a formula that will gather the total number of Epic Issue Types (not stories issues or any other issue-types).

for additional context here is an example of what I am going for:

Epics% of Epics resolved# of Epics resolved
Initiatives 1201050%
Initiatives 210550%

Likewise, I also want to create a similar dashboard with number of Stories that are linked / support a specific Epic. 

Also need a formula that would gather the number of stories issue types that link to an Epic.

Stories% of Stories resolved# of Stories resolved
Epic 1201050%
Epic 210550%

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2021

Hi @Christopher Capps

This post from the eazybi community has examples that will help you with your requirements: https://community.eazybi.com/t/show-linked-issues-and-link-types-at-the-same-table/2899/2

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events