Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

EazyBI? How to calculate total number of Epics that are linked to a specific initiative.

We are using (Initiative - Epic - Story or Bugs - Subtasks)

This is for a large organization in which we have several large Initiatives running across 25+ Dev teams. I want to create a EazyBI report and dashboard to show progress across each initiative.

I am having trouble building a formula that will gather the total number of Epic Issue Types (not stories issues or any other issue-types).

for additional context here is an example of what I am going for:

Epics% of Epics resolved# of Epics resolved
Initiatives 1201050%
Initiatives 210550%

Likewise, I also want to create a similar dashboard with number of Stories that are linked / support a specific Epic. 

Also need a formula that would gather the number of stories issue types that link to an Epic.

Stories% of Stories resolved# of Stories resolved
Epic 1201050%
Epic 210550%

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim Community Leader Nov 25, 2021

Hi @Christopher Capps

This post from the eazybi community has examples that will help you with your requirements: https://community.eazybi.com/t/show-linked-issues-and-link-types-at-the-same-table/2899/2

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Send an Email or Publish to Confluence - What should you do with your release notes?

Background When you hear the words ‘Release notes’, almost always you think of an unsolicited email from a software vendor. But I am here to tell you that from our data, sending release notes via E...

163 views 1 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you