EasyBI - get issue status at sprint closing

Gundlupet Sreenidhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2018

I would like to retrieve an EasyBI report for issues by Sprint.

I am successfully able to retrieve the issues for each sprint and their story points, however - the status column reflects the latest status rather than the status at the time of sprint closing.

Can someone please help me build an easyBI formula that would return the status of the issue at sprint closing?

1 answer

1 vote
Ilze Leite-Apine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2018

Hi, 

to display the name of the status each issue was at the closing of the selected sprint, you may want to create a calculated measure (in Measures) using Generate() function:

Generate(
Filter([Transition status].[Transition status].Members,
[Measures].[Sprint issues at closing]>0),
[Transition status].CurrentMember.Name
)

Use this calculation if you have single issues in the report rows.

Also, you may be interested in a total number of issues at sprint closing split by the issue statuses (or status category) at the closing moment. Then check report "Sample Sprint issues by status category at sprint end" from "Samples Jira Software" folder in your eazyBI account (the sample folder is created if "Import sample reports" option is not disabled in import setting screen).

Ilze, support@eazybi.com

Gundlupet Sreenidhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 14, 2018

Thank you, this worked beautifully. 

However, i see some issues that were not part of the sprint show up on the report.

Any ideas?

sprint 3.pngeasybi sprint 3.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events