It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Didn't find Elements Copy & Sync (formerly Exocet) in Marketplace

Hello.

I want to try Elements Copy & Sync (formerly Exocet) in my Jira SD project (cloud). But I didn't find this plugin in Marketplace. I did the next: setting Jira SD-> Application->Find new app. Result - not found. Could someone tell my - why I can't found Elements Copy & Sync (formerly Exocet) ?

1 comment

Hi @Alexander_Grekalov ,

The application Elements Copy & Sync is currently not available for Cloud version of Jira/ Service Desk.

This application is currently available only for Server and Data Center versions of Jira/ Service desk.

You should contact support team of the vendor "Elements" to know if they have plans to launch this application for Jira (service Desk) Cloud.

Like # people like this

It's a bad news. Thanks. 

Like Deepanshu_Natani likes this

@Alexander_Grekalov  If I have answered your query correctly, then can you please mark the answer as accepted? This will help someone with similar query in future :-)

Like Himanshu likes this
Like Himanshu likes this

Oh, I just observed that you have initiated this as a discussion and this is not a question.

You get the option "Accept Answer" when you have asked a question.

My bad :-)

Like Himanshu likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Cloud Cafe Ep. 1: Getting started with the Atlassian ecosystem

Welcome to Cloud Cafe – our video series about cloud app development on Atlassian. ✨ Ever heard the term Atlassian ecosystem and wondered just exactly what it meant? Grab a cup of ☕ and join ...

57 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you