Didn't find Elements Copy & Sync (formerly Exocet) in Marketplace

Alexander Grekalov August 21, 2019

Hello.

I want to try Elements Copy & Sync (formerly Exocet) in my Jira SD project (cloud). But I didn't find this plugin in Marketplace. I did the next: setting Jira SD-> Application->Find new app. Result - not found. Could someone tell my - why I can't found Elements Copy & Sync (formerly Exocet) ?

1 comment

Comment

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2019

Hi @Alexander Grekalov ,

The application Elements Copy & Sync is currently not available for Cloud version of Jira/ Service Desk.

This application is currently available only for Server and Data Center versions of Jira/ Service desk.

You should contact support team of the vendor "Elements" to know if they have plans to launch this application for Jira (service Desk) Cloud.

Like # people like this

It's a bad news. Thanks. 

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2019

@Alexander Grekalov  If I have answered your query correctly, then can you please mark the answer as accepted? This will help someone with similar query in future :-)

Like Himanshu likes this

@Deepanshu Natani , how can I do it?

Like Himanshu likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 21, 2019

Oh, I just observed that you have initiated this as a discussion and this is not a question.

You get the option "Accept Answer" when you have asked a question.

My bad :-)

Like Himanshu likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events