Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagrams in Confluence: On-Prem Server Updates

Several months ago, Lucidchart announced that they would sunset their OnPrem for Confluence app with support ending January 6, 2021. This gives current users two options: find new diagramming tool or use a patchwork solution.

The Quick Fix

Getting your team into new tools can be hard, but you get the most out of your investments in software by getting everyone to adopt those tools quickly. For a myriad of reasons, making the switch to new software might not be the right decision right now. If you're comfortable taking your team outside the Atlassian ecosystem and registering for an entirely new system, check out the Lucidchart Diagram Connector.

But, maybe a native integration is really important to your team. Maybe you need to ensure that your data and diagrams are secure, and you know your Confluence instance has your back. If you’re on the fence about whether or not to introduce new resources to your team right now, maybe keeping it as simple as possible is the right move.

That’s when I’ll steer you to the Atlassian Marketplace Diagramming Apps. (Here comes the disclaimer that Community regulars are waiting for… you’ll see Gliffy in there, and that’s the brand I’m working on. 😉) Your options within the Marketplace are awesome. Over-30-million-users level of awesome.

The Atlassian-Native Solution

Our team at Gliffy has been working hard and is excited to roll out a mass import tool to help people transition their Lucidchart diagrams over to Gliffy. And, most of your options in the Marketplace will let you upload diagrams from a compatible file type, like .vsdx, so you can also make it work diagram-by-diagram if you think that’s the best set-up for your team.

We’re really proud to support over 16 million users as they collaborate and innovate on Confluence. You’re welcome to join! If you have questions about that converter, we’re here to help — on Community and at support@gliffy.com. Plus, you can start your free trial of Gliffy here.

For me, personally, technology has never played a more important role in my life — for work, for school, and with my friends and family. I’m sure many of you feel the same. If you’re an admin, thank you for making sure your team has access to the tools they need. Take care and, as always, let me know how I can help. That’s what the Community is here for! ❤️

1 comment

Comment

Martin Seibert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2020

You can also import all you Lucidchart diagrams into draw.io. Check out our marketplace app. (Disclaimer: I am working for draw.io. #hihi)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events