Data Residancy for adonn "MyReminders"

Sofiya Stelck
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 8, 2023

what is the data residancy of it? and ist it possible to change is to Europe?

2 answers

0 votes
Robert Massaioli December 8, 2023

As the author of My Reminders: not yet. But all of the data for this App stays on the Atlassian platform. I have a new version of the app that is about to release and from then, the moment https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/rfc-27-data-residency-for-forge-hosted-storage/73645 is released My Reminders will support data residency.

I'm expecting the above link to be delivered in 2024 hopefully.

0 votes
BHUSHAN PATIL
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2023

Hi @Sofiya Stelck ,

For Atlassian Cloud products, data residency allows Atlassian organization administrators to specify where subsets of their product data at rest are hosted. This feature is available for Standard, Premium, and Enterprise cloud subscriptions.

Atlassian data residency allows you to control where the data is hosted in Jira Software, Jira Service Management, and Confluence and allows you to choose to distribute the data globally or to a defined geographic location, such as Europe or the USA.
Currently, data residency is available in the US, European Union, Australia, Germany, Singapore, and Canada, with plans to expand to the UK, Japan, and additional locations in the future.

Yes, It is possible to change the data residency to Europe, as the European Union is one of the supported regions for data residency in Jira Cloud

For more details please refer following KB articles.

Also, if you feel my input help you please accept the answer.

Regards,
Bhushan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events