CrossBrowserTesting.com add-on. Issues with Configuration

Andyfosho
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 1, 2020

Looking for some help with configuring the CrossBrowserTesting.com add-on for Jira Cloud. Not sure if the issues is on CrossBrowserTestings side or Atlassians. 

I was able to add the app to our Jira Cloud instance without any issues. But whenever I go to hit the configure button for the add-on from any of my browsers In Jira I get an error that "something went wrong" please contact support if this continues. 

Here are some errors I see in the Inspector when trying to edit that apps configuration. 

CrossBrowserTesting_Configuration_-_AWH_Jira.png

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Brandon Herlong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 2, 2020

Hi, Andy! 

Thanks for posting, as well as reaching out in our platform. I just want to confirm here, as well, that we were able to locate the problem with the CBT Jira app and have since resolved it. Please do not hesitate to reach out, should you need any future assistance. 

Happy testing! 

Brandon

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 11, 2020

@Brandon Herlong thanks for being here to help your users! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events