Clockwork: can you have different working hours (and configs) for diff projects in the same instance

Abhi Shah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 18, 2021

Clockwork: can you have different working hours (and configs) for diff projects in the same instance

2 answers

0 votes
Abhi Shah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 26, 2021

Thanks Piotr,

We are on a trial of the Pro version but I'm struggling to find the interface where I can override the global setting (per project). It is not in the Active Project tab and neither on the Working Hours tab. Are you able to point me to any resource that documents how this can be configured?

This is a vital use case for us.

Thanks,

Abhi

Piotr Stefaniak [HeroCoders] January 26, 2021

Hello Abhi,

To override the global settings, you must open Project -> Project settings -> Clockwork page. There you should see overrides:

image.png

Can you tell me if that has helped you?

Cheers,
Piotr

Like Abhi Shah likes this
0 votes
Piotr Stefaniak [HeroCoders] January 26, 2021

Yes, you can have different settings per projects if you use paid Clockwork Pro version. In Free you're limited to global settings only.

For full comparison between paid and free version see: https://herocoders.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CLK/pages/1248788505/Free+vs+Pro+versions+comparison

Cheers,
Piotr

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events