Checklist not editable when issue closed

JBennett May 24, 2018
Hi. I'm interested in your checklist facility as I'm currently using simple tasklist and may need something a bit more advanced. However before I go ahead I have a few questions..

1: Can your checklist be locked when an issue is closed to prevent users adding new items.

2: Can it be used in JIRA automation or a workflow to generate a default checklist from a template on the create screen

3. can it show the checklist in export printable view of an issue. Simple tasms have a couple of custom fields (e.g. alltasks) that can be added to the view screen to show them on the screen and in printable view on export

4. can it be configured in a workflow to prevent closing the issue until all of the checklist items have been ticked.

5. can a time be and assignee be assigned to each checklist item. It's something we would use for our production department to define how much time they have to complete each checklist item. I assume this isn't possible and havent found any Solution that can do this

6. can it be included in the create screen to create checklist items. less important as we would be happy with generating a default checklist when the issue is created but good to know.

1 comment

Comment

JBennett May 24, 2018

Also is it possible to only show the checklist on a per issue type basis? some of my issues dont need the checklist. thanks 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events