Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can snipe-IT connect asset to JSD issue by reporter?

We've been looking for asset management that all integrate with JSD Cloud. We want to be able to call up asset records form JSD issues, and vice-versa. Also to retain history of the asset; who assigned to, when turned in, reassignments, maintenance, etc.

Thanks -- Victor

2 answers

@Amaresh RayI have added the integration, but it does not seem to be able to pull a list reference from my Snipe-IT instance. I keep getting no matches for any asset in Snipe-IT. Can anyone assist?

Amaresh Ray Atlassian Team Jul 29, 2019

@Don could you please send me an email with your Jira and Snipe IT instance details? 

@Amaresh Ray and @Don -- With help from Amaresh and David at Atlassian, we got ours working properly. Now I'm having the same problem that you describe, but inconsistently.

I have a JSD ticket from a new employee, to whom we checked out existing assets. No matches when we try to link his assets to the ticket. Something is still amiss, I would say. -- Victor 

Like Don likes this

@Victor AguiarI email Amaresh last night the information he requested, I will be sure to update the thread with any changes. this is really a neat integration. Hopefully we can get it to work as the screenshots show.

0 votes
Amaresh Ray Atlassian Team May 22, 2019

Hi @Victor Aguiar  -- I would love to get in touch with you and help you with some of the issues you've been having with the Snipe IT integration. Could you please drop me an email at amaresh.ray [at] atlassian.com?

Thanks!

Amaresh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

331 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you