Can snipe-IT connect asset to JSD issue by reporter?

Victor Aguiar May 1, 2019

We've been looking for asset management that all integrate with JSD Cloud. We want to be able to call up asset records form JSD issues, and vice-versa. Also to retain history of the asset; who assigned to, when turned in, reassignments, maintenance, etc.

Thanks -- Victor

2 answers

0 votes
Don
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 29, 2019

@Amaresh RayI have added the integration, but it does not seem to be able to pull a list reference from my Snipe-IT instance. I keep getting no matches for any asset in Snipe-IT. Can anyone assist?

Amaresh Ray
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2019

@Don could you please send me an email with your Jira and Snipe IT instance details? 

Victor Aguiar July 30, 2019

@Amaresh Ray and @Don -- With help from Amaresh and David at Atlassian, we got ours working properly. Now I'm having the same problem that you describe, but inconsistently.

I have a JSD ticket from a new employee, to whom we checked out existing assets. No matches when we try to link his assets to the ticket. Something is still amiss, I would say. -- Victor 

Like Don likes this
Don
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 30, 2019

@Victor AguiarI email Amaresh last night the information he requested, I will be sure to update the thread with any changes. this is really a neat integration. Hopefully we can get it to work as the screenshots show.

0 votes
Amaresh Ray
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2019

Hi @Victor Aguiar  -- I would love to get in touch with you and help you with some of the issues you've been having with the Snipe IT integration. Could you please drop me an email at amaresh.ray [at] atlassian.com?

Thanks!

Amaresh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events