Can I create multiple tabs in ProForma form?

Narendra Kumar October 1, 2021

Hi Team, 

We're using ProForma: Forms & Checklist for Jira to check one of our requirement. I've some questions as below. 

Could anyone please answer my questions? 

1. Can we add multiple tabs in Form like we've in Jira screen? Within each tab we want to have set of custom fields. 

2. Can we make field required/non-required in form? We can make it in Jira. 

3. Can we add cascaded field in form as we can have in Jira? 

Please help me to get the answers for the above. 

Let me know if you've any query. Thanks!

Regards,

Narendra

2 answers

1 vote
Karolina Wons_SaaSJet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2021

Hello @Narendra Kumar 

As froforma is not available for a Cloud, as an alternative, you can try Forms for Jira developed by my SaaSJet team. This add-on supports your needs you have described above. So you can try to set up it according to your needs.

form.png

Hope you find it helpful.

Regards, Karolina

0 votes
Peter Preston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2021

Hi @Narendra Kumar 👋

1. Can we add multiple tabs in Form like we've in Jira screen? Within each tab we want to have set of custom fields. 

ProForma doesn't do tabs at the moment. You can create conditional sections.

2. Can we make field required/non-required in form? We can make it in Jira. 

Sure can! Any ProForma field can be marked required using the field settings. Click on the field you'd like to make required and tick the "Response required" box in the Validation section.

https://share.getcloudapp.com/E0ujwDAo

3. Can we add cascaded field in form as we can have in Jira? 

You can use the conditional sections to create some cascading fields, but this might not be a good option for you if you have complicated logic. Could you explain what you're trying to accomplish? I might be able to help you work out how to make it happen in ProForma.

Narendra Kumar October 19, 2021

Hi @Peter Preston nice to meet you!

Thank you for your answers. It's really helpful for us. 

For #3 - I'll be using conditional logic to hide/show the cascaded fields. 

Regards,
Narendra

Like Peter Preston likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events