[Automation Jira/Xray]Updating Testruns status in a Test Execution

Adrien Deneuville
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2020

Hello,

First here, hoping i can get some support :)

My goal here is for any test execution id to change the status of all the testsruns for the test i have in it.

I tried some stuff using https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/smart-values-general/ and trying to access custom field provided by Xray but no luck there.

Can i use Smart values from Jira to access those field from :/rest/raven/1.0/api/testexec/ID_TestExecution/test  ? Here is the result that i want to change using {Fields}  or update in my Json

[
{
"id": 82359,
"status": "TODO",
"key": "TXRAY-27255",
"rank": 1
},
{
"id": 82361,
"status": "TODO",
"key": "TXRAY-26619",
"rank": 2
},
{
"id": 82363,
"status": "PASS",
"key": "TXRAY-27263",
"rank": 3
}
]

Thanks,

Have a good day

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adrien Deneuville
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2020

I realised later that i can can respond my own problem with the webhook instead of trying to do everything in a single json...

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2020

Hi Adrien, 

Our support team will need more information to better help you with this question.

Please open a support ticket in our Service Desk Portal.

Best Regards,

Team Xray

vivek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 26, 2020

Hi Jose,

I am facing same as stated above.

I am trying to update status of tests or test sets added to test execution as PASS or FAIL. Can you please let me know curl command for this.

vramesh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 11, 2020

Hi @vivek,

I am also facing this issue, test execution is getting created but test status are not getting updated.

Kindly help if you have got any solution?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events