Atlassian customers can save 6 hours a week⏱ and 50% off Slack 🎉

If you haven't already heard, customers who use both Atlassian and Slack have reported saving a boatload of time in day-to-day work. 

At Atlassian, we use Slack integrations because it makes work easier, more fun and helps avoid shuffling between several tools.

Atlassian + Slack

TLDR: our recent research study shows that integrating Slack with Atlassian tools can help individuals and teams save up to 6 hours a week. We're so excited about it that we're currently offering Atlassian customers 50% off paid Slack plans 🙌 🤑

While Slack and Atlassian teams have benefitted from integrating our own robust toolsets, we wanted to know, do our customers love using our tools as much as we do?” With the help of technology advisory firm 451 Research, a part of S&P Global Market Intelligence, we surveyed 100 IT leaders to better understand the impact of using Slack apps and Atlassian tools together.

It’s no surprise, the report confirms our integrations help teams collaborate better and release new products faster, especially in remote-work environments. In fact, 2/3rds of survey respondents reported saving up to 6 hours a week! 

Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 11.45.14 AM.png

Want to read the full report? Download and keep reading here: Digital Transformation Trends Driving Team Collaboration and Productivity 

LinkedIn A@1x.png

More about the 50% off Slack offer 

Atlassian customers on a paid plan may be eligible to receive 50% off eligible purchases of a new Slack Standard or Plus plan for 12 months. If you are an Atlassian customer on a Free plan, you can upgrade to a Standard or Premium plan to get the offer from Slack. Limited time offer. Terms apply. You can learn more about this offer here.

Slack paid plans let you make video calls, offer unlimited integrations, and access unlimited message history alongside Jira, Confluence, Trello, and all the other integrations you know and love.

➡️ Admins, check if you are eligible for 50% off Slack

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is eligible for the Slack offer?
Any Atlassian customer on a paid Standard or Premium plan who are new customers for Slack (existing Slack customers are not eligible, but free trial users are). You can see the full offer terms here.

How do I redeem the offer?
You can check eligibility here.

How long is the offer available?
The offer from Slack is available for a limited time. Once a customer signs up for Slack, they have one year of Slack for 50% off.

I’m trialing an Atlassian product, am I eligible?
You are not eligible during your trial period. If you want to upgrade to a paid plan during your trial, you would then be eligible for the Slack offer.

I’m already a Slack customer, am I eligible?

1. Customers of Slack's Free product are eligible for this offer, as long as they meet the Atlassian eligibility requirements.

2. Existing customers of Slack paid plans are not eligible for this offer.

What are the integrations between Slack and Atlassian?
Slack and Atlassian have several product integrations. Learn more about them here.

Can we purchase a Slack subscription from Atlassian?
Atlassian does not sell Slack directly to customers. Subscriptions for Slack can be purchased directly from the Slack team directly.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events