Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian REST API Browser and Bitbucket Server 6.0+ compatibility

dodancs July 2, 2019

Hey there! It's been a while since BitBucket server 6.0+ has been released. I already have version 6.3.2.

There are two plugins (Atlassian REST API Browser Atlassian Developer Toolbox) that used and are no longer supported, also when enabled although it says it's not compatible, the plugins do not work properly.

Will there ever be an uptade? Why are the plugins updated so slowly? Many plugins do not have a 5.0+ version yet.....

3 comments

Comment

Marko Schröder July 2, 2019

I'm thinking about an update to Bitbucket server 6.0+. As longs as Atlassian REST API Browser is not available for server 6+ I tend not to run the update.

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2019

Hello Dominik,

The app has been updated to support up to Bitbucket 6.5, along with other product versions. We’ve also tested and confirmed the app works with Bitbucket 6.x as well to ensure there would be no issues. Please take some time to retest the app against your Bitbucket instance.

Atlassian REST API Browser

Regards,
Stephen SIfers

Mikayla Newton July 18, 2019

Hi Stephan, 

I tested the API Browser with version 6.1.3 and was not able to get my rest calls to work. The calls seem to be adding in a duplicate /api/1.0 in the call. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks, 

Mikayla 

Like Stephen Sifers likes this
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2019

Hello Mikayla,

The issue you're describing looks to be a bug within the app itself. This bug has been recorded and can be found at RAB-31. Please vote and watch this bug to receive updates of its status.

Regards,
Stephen SIfers

Mikayla Newton July 18, 2019

Thanks, Stephan! I will keep an eye out for the status of that ticket. 

Like Stephen Sifers likes this
Tim Black February 4, 2020

@Stephen Sifers Any plans for the REST API Browser (or the Atlassian Developer Tools App) app to support BB Server 6.10 Enterprise? We're upgrading from 6.2 soon and I want to know if/when I can count on this app working in that environment. Thanks.

Like Mikayla Newton likes this
Tim Black February 5, 2020

As @Stephen Sifers pointed out in this thread, the release notes for REST API Browser do indicate support for up to 6.10. 

Tim Black February 4, 2020

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events