AtlasKit HTML, CSS, and JS framework

Ross Harvey May 18, 2017

Hi,

Is it possible to convert AtlasKit into some sort of Bootstrap like HTML, CSS, and JS framework? So those of us who aren't familiar with npm and React can build something in HTML, CSS and JS.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2017

Hi Ross,

there's another community for developer's issues:

https://community.developer.atlassian.com/

Maybe you get an answer there sooner

Ross Harvey May 18, 2017

Thanks, I use that

Charisma Riley September 24, 2018

Ross, did you ever get an answer to this question? I've been wondering the same question. I've also been wondering is maybe AltasKit is just for the UI development of plug-ins and apps developed for Cloud? But I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to "implement" the whole thing. :/

Ross Harvey September 27, 2018

Not really @Charisma Riley. I managed to install it but because the backend is mostly Javascript (as opposed to PHP or Perl etc) I wasn't able to use the cool UI features or even the HTML structure. I tried to do it myself but it was very hard. If you want to install it as it is then it's quite easy but it's quite different to traditional web-based development. Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events