Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assista power-up

ANDGY LLC October 24, 2022

Hi there.

I instal assista power-up, but it doesn work. I also look at this video to try to solve the problem, but nothing. My trello is telling me when i put a card in specific list: "No tracked time for this card yet."

Br,

Nenad

nenad@andgy.com

00 386 64 288 880

2 comments

Comment

Lisa Rittenhouse November 13, 2022

Mine was working great but suddenly stopped working this month.  I checked my settings and reinstalled but still won't work like it used to.

marin June 9, 2023

Hi @Lisa Rittenhouse and @ANDGY LLC my name is Marin and I am part of the Assista team. Both issues you described seem to be related to a few possible things, maybe one of which is the release we made back in November which allowed Trello users to choose which of their team members will have access to Assista, thus allowing Trello workspaces to have transparent and flexible billing for using the power-up. It was important for us to introduce this feature as one of our primary values is transparency and flexibility and we felt that every power-up should be doing this. As far as we know Assista is the only time-tracking solution for Trello that allows you to choose which team members will be using it and to be billed only for those active users. 

Let us know if you are still experiencing any issues. We have direct chat on all our web pages and also you can write to us at our support emails. 

Thanks! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events