Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ»πŸ‚ Apptoberfest Demo: Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reports πŸ»πŸ‚

Tick tock, tick tock, time flies but do you know where exactly it goes? Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reports does! Watch our demo and learn how quick and easy it can be to track time and create custom reports. See how to view all logged time by users in Jira.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5kfyDSv5ew

Did you like our app? Get Worklogs with a special 10% OFF deal. Click here and contact us for an Apptoberfest discount.

apptoberfest w1.png

Happy Apptoberfest! πŸŽ‰ 🍻

apptober w2.png

5 comments

Comment

Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

Awesome UI in the app! I enjoyed the demo; it gave me a good understanding of how to use the app! πŸ‘

Daria TΔ™cza October 8, 2021

Bravo! Well done! 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2021

@Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_ Thanks for sharing.  What distinguishes your product from Tempo.  We currently use Tempo and I am wondering what the differences are.  

Like β€’ Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2021

I'm curious about the same question as @Brant Schroeder here πŸ‘€. The app looks interesting.

Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 28, 2021

Hello @Brant Schroeder@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ I am glad to hear that you are interested in our app. Worklogs Time Tracking and Reports features and design has been inspired by the users feedbacks. Therefore, it is more lightweight and cut specifically for our users need. It's main advantage is the possibility to create custom reports.
For example, from all the Time Logs that you have recorder you can select the data you are interested in by choosing a Project or JQL filter. You can group your results by any Jira field available such as issue type, Labels, any Custom field or simply by the issue. 

any field.png

You can also either count in the time logged in the subtasks in its parent issue or show the time logs separately. Also, you can select different Time Units or Period grouping on how to view your time logs.

Subtasks 1.png
Contrary to Tempo, Worklogs generate reports for Jira native function - Time Logs. Thanks to that, users who already have been using Jira Time Logs, can generate the report regardless if they had the addon before or not. Our users time logs data will be also available to them even after they stop using our app. 

Please feel fee to contact us, with any question, we can also schedule a showcase meeting if you wish so. :) 

Like β€’ Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events