Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍂🍻Apptoberfest Demo: Tempo Timesheets🍻🍂

Don’t you just hate it when your Oktoberfest planning goes sideways because you didn’t plan well enough and you spent too much time on things that in the end didn’t matter? 

What if you could understand what went wrong last time to help you do better this time? Check out our demo to see how Tempo Timesheets could help you. 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OmvDRp6nkP8

In this demo we cover how a hypothetical project manager for an imagined Oktoberfest event could have used her time tracking data to understand which tasks took the most time, what resources were missing and how to better estimate this year’s event. Featured in this video is Tempo Timesheets. 

You can try Tempo Timesheets on the Atlassian marketplace and you can also give Tempo Planner a test run for free for 30 days. And if you are looking for more information about Tempo and our products or want to book some time with our wonderful solution architects, please visit our website

--> Like our post if you like our demo! 🍻🍂

8 comments

Comment

Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

I loved the way you presented the demo, bringing through an actual use case. Thanks for sharing!

Like # people like this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

Great demo.  Thanks for sharing.

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

Great app and a must have for every company which wishes to make good business decisions! Great demo @Ólöf Kristjánsdóttir {Tempo}!

In addition I wanted to tell you that I've sent an email to marketing about granting me access to partner enablement materials but I didn't get a response. How easy is for you to crosscheck if they have receive my email?

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 22, 2021

Tempo is widely used app in my ex organization and I like the features. My vote goes to this app.

Like # people like this
Ólöf Kristjánsdóttir {Tempo}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2021

Thank you all for the lovely comments, very much appreciated 🥰

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 25, 2021

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ Hi Alex- the Partner team confirmed they're in touch with you. Thanks for posting!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

@Ólöf Kristjánsdóttir {Tempo} We love Tempo products and use timesheets every day.  

Ólöf Kristjánsdóttir {Tempo}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 29, 2021

We are glad to hear that Brant! And if you ever need any help, we are here to support you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events