Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍂🍻Apptoberfest Demo: Smart Images for Confluence🍻🍂

🎉Here is our brand new app: Smart Images for Confluence

“ All in one image toolkit for Confluence.” 

You can edit your images smoothly without leaving your Confluence page.

Import, upload, or add external links. Create image maps and customize sliders and galleries.

Our goal is to ease your Confluence experience to get your work done effortlessly.

https://youtu.be/hZOAeTuvgJM

• 📁Import images from Confluence pages or Spaces, upload or add external links.

• ✏️Edit your images without leaving Confluence, crop, add filters, finetune, annotate and add texts and shapes.

• 📍Image maps: Use different shapes (Rectangle, Circle, and Polygon) to draw clickable links directly on images.

• 🖼️Customize sliders and galleries and display full screen while viewing Confluence page.

Start a free trial!

Book a 30 min demo! 

Reach out to us if you have any questions: 📧 hello@creativas.io

Support us with a Like 👍

giphy (1)-min.gif

9 comments

Comment

Riley Venable _Atlas Bench_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

I enjoyed your demo and app! Keep up the great work!

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

You had me at the Squid Game gif let alone the demo 🙌 thanks @Khawla Issaoui Creativas!

Like # people like this
Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

For those who want to book a demo... here is the correct link https://creativas.io/book-a-demo

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Oh wow, this solution fills the Confluence gap regarding the edition of the images without leaving Confluence. That's sometimes very much needed 😅

Thank you, @Khawla Issaoui Creativas and #Apptoberfest, for having the chance to learn more about different Atlassian Marketplace apps.

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2021

Hi @Khawla Issaoui Creativas 

This app looks quite promising and I will definitely give the trial version a go! To be honest, and please don't get me wrong and with all due respect, I found the video a little hasty, quick and with a lot of info. It was rather hard for me to focus to one thing. Would love a slower pace to your videos, since you guys seem to have a lot of cool apps :)

Thanx again for sharing!

Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 7, 2021

Thank you for your lovely comment @Alex Koxaras _Relational_

You are totally right! Smart Images for Confluence has too many great features, and in this demo, we tried to gather everything. However, you can check this infographic to have more details about our app. 

Have a great week ahead ✌️!

David Yu October 7, 2021

This is an interesting product. I think there's an opportunity for this app for use within image/asset proofing in Jira, which no existing product does well right now in marketplace. Look at how Wrike does proofing, and I think it could be something companies would buy.

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2021

squid.gif

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2021

@Khawla Issaoui Creativas Very robust Confluence application.  Looks like it fills many buckets.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events