πŸ»πŸ‚ Apptoberfest Demo: Projectrak - Project Tracking for Jira πŸ»πŸ‘Œ

First of all, please don't forget to drop a like and comment; we want to read your opinions, questions, or even sharing one or two beers if it comes up! It's Apptoberfest after all!!! 🍻🍻

Atlassian-community-apptoberfest-2021.png

What's Projectrak?

It's an app for Jira compounded by a hub of features to track projects which allow to:

• Create new properties and monitor project status, due dates, stakeholders, and more. Watch video.
  • Perform massive changes across hundred of projects with one action, such as delete projects or change their project lead. Watch playlist.
  • Control your project portfolio at sight through the different types of views: List View | Releases View.
  • Make data-driven decisions based on project reports with up to five different gadgets available to embed on your Jira dashboards. Watch playlist.
  • Get notified every time a project changes right to your email inbox. Watch video.
  • And there are more advanced functionalities regarding workflows, external data sources, scripted fields, and more...

DEISER-Atlassian-Apptoberfest-jira-apps-Projectrak-and-Exporter.jpg

Now let's go through the main functionalities each hosting option has. We're working on matching the feature ranges on both hostings, making it easy for you on your journey to the cloud.
So you can do a relax-o and enjoy a cold beer during Oktoberfest or whenever you please, even by reading this in the Apptoberfest itself. Let's go:

Projectrak for Jira Cloud main features:

• Predefined fields.
  • List view.
  • API integrations.
  • Advanced searches.
  • Gadgets for project reporting.
  • Integrations with eazyBI, Power BI Connector for Jira (Alpha Serve), and Microsoft Power BI Connector for Jira Cloud (DOIT-BI).

Projectrak for Jira Data Center (& Server) main features:

• Predefined Fields.
  • List & Releases View.
  • Gadgets for Jira project reporting.
  • PQL autocomplete.
  • Integrations with eazyBI, Automation for Jira, Exporter for Jira, Elements Connect, Microsoft Power BI & Tableau Connector for Jira, Rich Filters, Custom Charts, Better Excel, and Better PDF Exporter for Jira.

Do you want to get in-depth information about the way each functionality of Projectrak works? Pass by the Getting started guide. Try it now for Jira Cloud or Jira Data Center.

atlassian-community-apptoberfest-deiser-art.jpg

We're so grateful to @Maggie Norby Adams, and the whole #AtlassianCommunity team for organizing these types of online events

39 comments

Comment

Riley Venable (Atlas Bench)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

Fantastic demo; I enjoyed the interactive video and music. πŸ‘

Like β€’ # people like this
Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

I'm not sure why, but this image reminded me of the Atlassian summits...

DEISER-Atlassian-Apptoberfest-jira-apps-Projectrak-and-Exporter.jpg

Guillermo _DEISER_ October 5, 2021

Projectrak, is the best Projectrapp in the marketplace, by far! 

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2021

Fantastic demo @Huwen Arnonethough I'm just lapping up the Apptoberfest imagery it all looks great πŸ™Œ

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2021

I'm so grateful you're participating! Happy to see all the great videos - and I agree I love your graphics!

Laura Barreales October 5, 2021

What a great Demo!!! I miss Atlassian events

Like β€’ Huwen Arnone likes this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2021

Hey! I bet @Guillermo _DEISER_ chose the music πŸŽ›οΈ!!

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your comments @Riley Venable (Atlas Bench)@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ @Maggie Norby Adams!! It's a great joy to read you all, and we're pleased you've enjoyed the demo videos. There're more on our Youtube channel!!

Indeed @Leo Diaz _ DEISER, it's inspired by real-life Atlassian events, just like what the Summits were (now Teams). We all miss it, just like @Laura Barreales  πŸ˜₯❀

Almost @Gorka Puente _Appfire_!! But @Guillermo _DEISER_ is always involved with every DEISER's team, taking care of details and us all.

I almost forgot! All the credits to those cool images go to the one and only @Miguel Ortigueira - DEISER - 

Airam Mateos October 6, 2021

No words for this great job. Simply amazing!

Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Love it, team! 🀩

Santi Beneitez October 6, 2021

Wow! Great work and great illustrations! Hats off to @Huwen Arnone and @Miguel Ortigueira - DEISER - 

Quique Fdez Guerra October 6, 2021

This project looks amazing! congrats!

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 8, 2021

Thank you very much for your overall support @Airam Mateos and thank you very much for your kind words @Quique Fdez Guerra and @Ivan Garcia _Appfire_ πŸ˜

You know how it is, son @Santi Beneitez. It's teamwork #DEISERteam πŸ’ͺ🏼

giphy

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2021

Hi @Huwen Arnone 

I have to say that I have not been able to work with your app, but I have seen it in any client and I really think you have done a great job! Congratulations! I hope to have the opportunity to try it out!

Thank you very much for sharing!
Best regards!

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
October 15, 2021

Hi @Paloma Fondon Araujo!!

Thank you very much for your kind words, Paloma!! I'm sure our Product team will love to read this message; We can set up a demo or similar to show you all the Projectrak features in-depth. This app has a wide range of possibilities that could help solve your customer's needs at a project level. 😎

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

This was a great demo! Might present it to leadership at my company see if we can get it!

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
October 18, 2021

Hola @Sam Nadarajan, thank you very much for your comment; it's rewarding to know you find Projectrak helpful. If you need any help or assistance regarding our Jira apps (check Exporter as well) or about Atlassian in general, don't hesitate to contact us through any of our channels. We will be delighted to talk to you!

Flora Rubio [DEISER] October 19, 2021

Hi @Samuel

Thank you for your feedback! Do not hesitate to reach me as I can provide you a customized demo if you need it so we can explore more features that offers Projectrak :) 

JΓΈrgen Vasshaug October 19, 2021

I think this app should get more attention, i love the possibility of adding more attributes to projects and the diagrams and roadmaps. I suspect a lot of people that need such features does not know how Projectrak can solve them.

Francesc ArbΓ³ October 19, 2021

Awesome app! Do not hesitate to try Projectrak or ask for a demo.

sergio.rodriguez October 19, 2021

With this demo you can almost work with Projectrack with your eyes closed from the start, excellent!!!!

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
October 19, 2021

Indeed @JΓΈrgen Vasshaug!! It's such a wide app, with many features to track projects in Jira, that sometimes it gets overlooked. The opposite happens when someone uses it: they just fell in love with it! 😍 I can see you have used it! πŸ˜‚

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
October 19, 2021

Raining demos!! CC @Flora Rubio [DEISER] @Francesc ArbΓ³ 

giphy

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
October 19, 2021

@sergio_rodriguez!! That's such a great perspective, thank you very much.

Indeed you can go through each of the Projectrak features for Data Center with this #Apptoberfest demo, and soon it will be possible to go over Cloud features from our website!!

Patricia LΓ³pez
Solutions Partner
October 21, 2021

Projectrak πŸ˜

AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events