Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ»πŸ‚πŸ· Apptoberfest Demo – Magic Labels for Confluence πŸ·πŸ‚πŸ»

We all have so much amazing content in Confluence, but it's sometimes hard to find what we're looking because things tend to get unstructured. Well, no more!

community_thumb.png

In this episode of Amazing App Discoveries @Jan Szczepanski  and @Oliver Siebenmarck _Polymetis Apps_  take a closer look at Magic Labels and how it makes labelling easy, lets you label many pages at once, automatically label pages and even see & manage a list of all your labels, so that you can organize your Confluence space in style!

Check out the show: https://youtu.be/jWVtCAS7bjM

Jump directly to the demo: https://youtu.be/jWVtCAS7bjM?t=153

And of course, being true to the format, stay all the way to the end for a special offer!

Be sure to try Magic Labels for Confluence today, it's available on the Marketplace.

9 comments

Comment

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2022

Hi @Oliver Siebenmarck _Polymetis Apps_ 

This looks really nice for organize your pages with proper labels! I really dig the bulk label and the label manager! I do have one proposal for your future versions: On label manager it would also be great if we could see a list (grid) of pages by labels and to be able to delete individual labels from a page list (hope I make myself clear). :) 

Like β€’ # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

@Oliver Siebenmarck _Polymetis Apps_ YES. This app really opens up the power of labels in Confluence - which are an undervalued and underappreciated feature.

Hana KučerovÑ
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2022

I like "Inline Labels" and "Highlight to Label" functionality the most. Well done!

Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2022

This looks very useful!  I see that this application is only offered in the Cloud version of Confluence.  Do you have any plans to bring it to Data Center?

Oliver Siebenmarck _Polymetis Apps_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2022

Thank you @Alex Koxaras _Relational_  – glad you like Magic Labels! Also thank you soo much for your feedback on the label manager; it's always good to hear from others. 

As luck would have it, we have already been looking into adding a more visual interface to the label manager. So, I'd really like to know more about what you think, let me know if you can spare 30mins or so for a quick call.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2022

And thank you @Andy Gladstone @Hana KučerovΓ‘ @Ditte Simard ! We like labels a lot and would love nothing more than enabling users to get more out of labels in Confluence.

@Ditte Simard , currently we do not have any plans for a Data Center version. So far, we have focused on Cloud and going to Data Center is quite the leap. Still, it's good to know that there is a demand there.

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 12, 2022

I'd label this show as "fun" and "educational" ⭐ ❀ 

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 12, 2022

Aww, thanks @Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ !

Like β€’ Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ likes this
DΓ‘niel BallabΓ‘s - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2022

That final scene killed me! πŸ˜ƒ

Like β€’ # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events