🍂🍻Apptoberfest🍂🍻 Demo: MacroSuite - Content Formatting Macros 🚀

Dea Spiljaric October 14, 2022

🍂🍻 Happiest Apptober, everyone! 🎃🍂

Want to know how to impress everyone with a beautiful Confluence page built in just a few clicks and establish yourself as a true knowledge influencer—or should we say #Confluencer—in your collaborative workspace? 

👇 Then check out our demo for MacroSuite below👇

https://youtu.be/yLhXsWSShIY 

Why should you try MacroSuite

1.) Beautiful Confluence pages within seconds ✨

Create stunning Confluence pages even if you're not a designer. Give your plain text a spark of life and display your content with Cards. Gather multiple pieces of information into one trendy and easily readable unit.

2.) Format your content for easy readability 📖

Create stunning Confluence pages with perfect structuring! Effectively highlight the key points and improve readability with the UX-friendly templates and easy-to-use content formatting macros. Get inspired!

3.) Saving time never looked so beautiful 🕑

Save time by using our predesigned Templates. Add your custom designs to the Library, making it accessible for your team to reuse at any time. sit back and let our Designer macro do the work for you!

4.) Diverse and powerful macro kit 🎒

Make your pages stand out from the crowded Confluence spaces! Choose from a wide range of easy-to-use macros and combine them. Add structure the easy way and format your content in a more appealing manner.

💻 Need more details or help? Book a demo with our Confluence experts.

10 comments

Comment

Dea Spiljaric October 14, 2022

Hi @Maggie Norby Adams ! I posted a discussion instead of an article. This was also my first time posting on the Community site so I didn't know. We worked hard on this so please help us get our video considered, thank you :)

Like Maggie Norby Adams likes this
Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2022

@Dea Spiljaric thanks for posting! I can't embed the video in a discussion but I'll include you in the roundup!

Like Dea Spiljaric likes this
Dea Spiljaric October 17, 2022

Thanks so much @Maggie Norby Adams

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2022

Bookmarked to check out - love the layout possibilities for more engaging and entertaining pages.

Really glad to hear @Andy Gladstone! We would love to show you a quick demo in case you want to know more :)

Alexander Post _venITure_ October 17, 2022

I really like the new Page Builder Editor. Its awesome :-) 

Thank you @Alexander Post _venITure_  - Designer is a real game changer!

Chris Cooke Old Street Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 17, 2022

Are you sure you have enough stickers on your Laptop? I notice none of your team have any stickers, is that because you stole them all!? 

Like # people like this

Hahah great notice @Chris Cooke Old Street AppsIt´s the magic laptop 🤫 🤫 But if you´d like we do have some stickers left for you! 😄 

Like # people like this
Fouad Tachrifet [venITure] October 17, 2022

Great features, makes my work more alive

Dea Spiljaric October 18, 2022

Yaay, thank you @Fouad Tachrifet [venITure] !

Till Bernitt [veniture] October 17, 2022

Looks really good! I use MacroSuite a lot and it defintely improves my pages :D

So glad to hear @Till Bernitt [venITure] !!

Samsoor Hemat [venITure] October 17, 2022

Woooowi. Love the Designer Macro. Any links to some tutorials?

Thank youuu @Samsoor Hemat [venITure] ! Many tutorials incoming to our Youtube channel: https://bit.ly/3MEW6tm so stay tuned 🤫!

In the meanwhile find out more about Designer here: https://caelor.com/macrosuite-designer-macro-the-next-big-thing-in-confluence-design/ 😄 .

Jochen Koepchen October 18, 2022

super app, fast beautiful Confluence pages, very intuitive to use.

Like # people like this

Thank you @Jochen Koepchen we are so glad to hear you like it! 

Luka Palac October 25, 2022

Really clean and simple design. This makes your confluence documentation more organized and easily readable.

Dea Spiljaric October 25, 2022

Great feedback, thanks @Luka Palac

Malina Bičvić November 1, 2022

A great app that has revolutionised designing confluence pages 👍

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events