Apptoberfest Demo:ย ๐ŸŸฉ JXL for Jira

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿป Happy Apptober situation everybody! ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‚ 

And here's our brand new 100 seconds explainer/demo clip entry, ready just in time for the festive season. 

About JXL 

JXL is a brand new app that combines the awesome power of Jira with the familiarity of spreadsheets. 

It allows you to effortlessly inline-edit your Jira issues in highly customisable table views. JXL sheets can display your issues hierarchically and enable optimal project management at scale. Ease of use, speed, scalability and security are at the centre of the experience. 

Our team's passion is to craft beautiful software that really helps you get your job done. 

Check out your free trial here on the Atlassian Marketplace 

O' Zapft is! 

Your Fine Software team, 

jxl-logo-colour-dark-filled.png

26 comments

Comment

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Daniel Franz - JXL ๐Ÿ™Œ

A perfect video for Atlassian's Apptoberfest!

Like โ€ข # people like this
Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 1, 2021

Thanks @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Craig Willson _AppFox_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2021

Great video!! @Daniel Franz - JXL

Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 1, 2021

Thanks @Craig Willson _AppFox_ Mucho appreciated ๐Ÿ™

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2021

Great, this app brings up a lot of convenience to users!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2021

Thanks @Daniel Franz - JXL  for sharing this one. I can see and feel the potential future of this one. Needless to mention your focus on enterprise and NFRs.  

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2021

I recently discovered this app as I needed one that would show those issues that included attachments in a filter view, I found it incredible to discover that in addition to the functionality I needed it had so many other useful ones!!!

Thanks for sharing @Daniel Franz - JXL !!!

Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
October 5, 2021

Thanks @Paloma Fondon Araujo good to hear you're enjoying it. JXL lets you list your attachments or any other field for that matter. But it really is a platform for so much more current and future features. Inline editing, bulk copy and pasting cells, sorting, filtering, searching, hierarchy, etc. The use cases are endless. ๐ŸŸฉ ๐ŸŸข ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿงฉ

Like โ€ข Paloma Fondon Araujo likes this
Hana Kuฤerovรก
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2021

Thanks for sharing! It reminds me of List view in Jira Work Management, but much more extended. Very useful.

Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
October 9, 2021

That's right @Hana Kuฤerovรก it's visually a bit similar but there are also huge differences to the JWM list view. JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet table implementation. E.g. you can mark, copy, paste fields, no issue or column limits, all field types are supported, infinite virtual scrolling without pagination, you can have multiple sheets per project, you can freely define their scope with JQL, they can be cross-project, they can be exported, etc. ๐Ÿ‘

Like โ€ข Hana Kuฤerovรก likes this
meghna_singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Daniel Franz - JXL 
Wonderful App ๐Ÿ€โ˜˜๏ธ

Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
October 12, 2021

Thanks @meghna_singh ๐Ÿ™ 

Justin Koke October 13, 2021

Always a lover of your work @Daniel Franz - JXL and @Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira โค๏ธ It is so great to see the work you have pushed out so quickly!

Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
October 13, 2021

Thanks @Justin Koke ๐Ÿ™

Sascha Reuter October 14, 2021

Awesome summary of JXL. Canโ€™t imagine a world without it anymore!

Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
October 14, 2021

Thanks @Sascha Reuter ๐Ÿ™

Sergio Cinos October 15, 2021

Awesome video and app! Congrats team

Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
October 15, 2021

Cheers @Sergio Cinos ๐Ÿ‘

Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

Thanks to this article I had a chance to meet and try your app :) It makes me impressed! I feel that we start using it in our team. Congratulations!

I also created a feature request (sorry... ๐Ÿ™ˆ) to support our custom field from Multilevel Select for Jira described here.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

@Daniel Franz - JXL Thanks for sharing.  I have never heard of this app until now.  I think our finance department, who loves spreadsheets, would really like this app.

Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
October 16, 2021

Great, thanks @Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ we'll look into it. We'll get back to you asap via our help desk.

Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
October 16, 2021

@Brant Schroeder yep it's a fully fledged spreadsheet implementation. Finance teams love it. Just like any other team though. Technical teams or other business teams... tables are just really intuitive and easy to work with for everyone. ๐Ÿ‘

Like โ€ข Brant Schroeder likes this
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 18, 2021

Beautiful demo, Daniel!

Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
October 18, 2021

Thanks @Ivan Garcia _Appfire_ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŸฉ

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2021

We absolutely love this app for test management and execution. The ability to see any custom fields columns in the table + being able to edit them is why we love this app so much ๐Ÿ’™ Thanks for sharing @Daniel Franz - JXL 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events