Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Apptoberfest Demo: 🟩 JXL for Jira

🍂🍻 Happy Apptober situation everybody! 🍻🍂 

And here's our brand new 100 seconds explainer/demo clip entry, ready just in time for the festive season. 

About JXL 

JXL is a brand new app that combines the awesome power of Jira with the familiarity of spreadsheets. 

It allows you to effortlessly inline-edit your Jira issues in highly customisable table views. JXL sheets can display your issues hierarchically and enable optimal project management at scale. Ease of use, speed, scalability and security are at the centre of the experience. 

Our team's passion is to craft beautiful software that really helps you get your job done. 

Check out your free trial here on the Atlassian Marketplace 

O' Zapft is! 

Your Fine Software team, 

jxl-logo-colour-dark-filled.png

26 comments

Laura Holton Community Leader Oct 01, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Daniel Franz - Fine Software 🙌

A perfect video for Atlassian's Apptoberfest!

Like # people like this

Thanks @Laura Holton ! 😊

Like # people like this
Like # people like this

Thanks @Craig Willson _AppFox_ Mucho appreciated 🙏

Kishan Sharma Community Leader Oct 02, 2021

Great, this app brings up a lot of convenience to users!

Like # people like this

Thanks @Daniel Franz - Fine Software  for sharing this one. I can see and feel the potential future of this one. Needless to mention your focus on enterprise and NFRs.  

Like # people like this

I recently discovered this app as I needed one that would show those issues that included attachments in a filter view, I found it incredible to discover that in addition to the functionality I needed it had so many other useful ones!!!

Thanks for sharing @Daniel Franz - Fine Software !!!

Like # people like this

Thanks @Paloma Fondon Araujo good to hear you're enjoying it. JXL lets you list your attachments or any other field for that matter. But it really is a platform for so much more current and future features. Inline editing, bulk copy and pasting cells, sorting, filtering, searching, hierarchy, etc. The use cases are endless. 🟩 🟢 💚 🧩

Like Paloma Fondon Araujo likes this
Hana Kučerová Community Leader Oct 09, 2021

Thanks for sharing! It reminds me of List view in Jira Work Management, but much more extended. Very useful.

Like # people like this

That's right @Hana Kučerová it's visually a bit similar but there are also huge differences to the JWM list view. JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet table implementation. E.g. you can mark, copy, paste fields, no issue or column limits, all field types are supported, infinite virtual scrolling without pagination, you can have multiple sheets per project, you can freely define their scope with JQL, they can be cross-project, they can be exported, etc. 👍

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
meghna_singh Community Leader Oct 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Daniel Franz - Fine Software 
Wonderful App 🍀☘️

Like # people like this

Thanks @meghna_singh 🙏 

Always a lover of your work @Daniel Franz - Fine Software and @Hannes Obweger - Fine Software - JXL ❤️ It is so great to see the work you have pushed out so quickly!

Like # people like this

Thanks @Justin Koke 🙏

Awesome summary of JXL. Can’t imagine a world without it anymore!

Like # people like this

Awesome video and app! Congrats team

Like # people like this
Em_So Marketplace Partner Oct 15, 2021

Thanks to this article I had a chance to meet and try your app :) It makes me impressed! I feel that we start using it in our team. Congratulations!

I also created a feature request (sorry... 🙈) to support our custom field from Multilevel Select for Jira described here.

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Oct 15, 2021

@Daniel Franz - Fine Software Thanks for sharing.  I have never heard of this app until now.  I think our finance department, who loves spreadsheets, would really like this app.

Like # people like this

Great, thanks @Em_So we'll look into it. We'll get back to you asap via our help desk.

@Brant Schroeder yep it's a fully fledged spreadsheet implementation. Finance teams love it. Just like any other team though. Technical teams or other business teams... tables are just really intuitive and easy to work with for everyone. 👍

Like Brant Schroeder likes this

Beautiful demo, Daniel!

Like # people like this

We absolutely love this app for test management and execution. The ability to see any custom fields columns in the table + being able to edit them is why we love this app so much 💙 Thanks for sharing @Daniel Franz - Fine Software 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

389 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you