Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍻🍂 Apptoberfest Demo: Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence 🍻🥨

Hi Atlassian Community!

I am so excited to share Gliffy’s demo entry for Apptoberfest. If you enjoy this demo, be sure to give it a like! Five minutes is fast when you consider all the ways to use our app, so read on for additional resources and I’ll be here for any comments or questions, too. 

Watch the Demo

[YouTube link to watch the Demo Video]

What is Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence?

Gliffy’s Confluence app brings intuitive diagramming functionality to all your pages. Did you know we have a diagramming app for Jira, too?

Gliffy makes it easy to add diagrams of any type to your projects or documentation, from basic org charts and flowcharts like these to technical diagrams like UML, entity-relationship, or cloud architecture diagrams.

Want to Make Your Own Diagrams?

Awesome.🍻  Here are some of the most popular diagramming tutorials from our YouTube channel that will give you the step-by-step.

You can also check out all our Gliffy-specific how-to videos in our Getting Started with Gliffy playlist on YouTube or find videos for specific types of diagrams in our Diagramming Tutorials playlist. These cover more technical diagram types like AWS architecture diagrams or UML activity diagram tutorials, as well as advanced Gliffy features like custom shape libraries.

Remember that you can sign up for a free trial of any app in the Atlassian Marketplace. 🥨

Let’s ‘Appy Hour

Have a question? Want to tell us how you’re using Gliffy? Brewing anything cool of your own? Feel free to leave a comment here or, better yet, join us for our Apptoberfest App Crawl Event on Thursday, October 21!

Thanks for tuning in!

Samie

6 comments

Comment

Kugugibi October 6, 2021

Thanks for this great answer Samie Kaufman! kugugibi

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 7, 2021

How not to love diagrams? I use them whenever I get the chance on our marketing documentation 😂 Thanks for sharing @Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy; I like the range of options you show in the video. On point for the #Apptoberfest!!

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

Thanks @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ ! For marketing (because that's what I do too) I think it's so easy to share an idea and get approval when you have it "sketched out" as a flowchart or a wireframe. 

Like Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ likes this
Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2021

Hi @Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy 

As I have already said in other posts, I love Gliffy and it helps me to help my customers understand the solutions we are going to provide quickly and easily, for me gliffy is the day to day practically!

Thanks for the virtual event, it was a pleasure to attend and meet the team behind Gliffy and thanks for sharing!

Regards

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

SO so glad you could join us @Paloma Fondon Araujo! You're always more than welcome to reach out with feedback or questions. :) Thank YOU 🥨

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2021

@Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy Gliffy is a great tool, thanks for sharing. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events