🍻🍂Apptoberfest Demo: Dashboard Hub for Jira 📊

"no employees were drunk during the making of this film"

Iván García, director of the movie

Dashboards to report your team Oktoberfest

In this 2-min demo our team shows how you can report your teams' activities during Oktoberfest: Top beer stocks for 2021, Liters of beer consumed during Oktoberfest, Beer Blockers and the Pretzel Rate Requests. Then, you'll see how the dashboard can be externally shared in a secure way (see here the live Jira dashboard! ).

Dashboard Hub comes with pre-defined templates, custom charts & +60 gadgets to report your ITSM, DevOps or Agile metrics. And it provides integrations with Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Statuspage, Opsgenie, Insight, Confluence, Bitbucket and soon with: Tempo, Projectrak, GitHub, ServiceNow, Freshdesk...

Discover the Hybrid Dashboards, where you can display information from cloud, server and data center in the same dashboard.

Try free Dashboard Hub for Jira and Dashboard Hub for Confluence! If you need the data center version, no worries, drop us a line and we'll let you know when it's available :)

46 comments

Comment

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

You can always tell a good one with the number of likes and wow are they climbing! I learnt a lot in the space of 2 minutes, thanks so much for sharing @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ 🥳

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2021

Thanks @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_I'm glad you learnt and you enjoyed it!! The "director" behind is @Ivan GarciaI just had to drink a few beers during the rehearsals and demo the app, which is pretty easy to handle, to be honest 😝 

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

A few beers is a given right? It's Apptoberfest after all 👻

Well congrats to both yourself and @Ivan Garcia I really enjoyed it 👏

Like # people like this
Riley Venable (Atlas Bench)
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2021

Apptoberfest has taken to another level! Fantastic how you kept in theme.

Like # people like this
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Thanks @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ !! But I have to say that @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ here is a liar, I only recorded him while he brought humor to the video, which would not have been the same without his performance skills! 🎭

Like # people like this
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 6, 2021

Thanks @Riley Venable (Atlas Bench) 🙌 with such a beer lover as @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ , it was impossible to change the theme! 🤣

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

The Dashboard Hub for Jira has quickly become one of the top reporting apps from the Atlassian Marketplace. The work from @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ @Ivan Garcia _Appfire_, and the whole Ronin Pixels / Appfire family is remarkable.

Here's a short sneak peek we did a few months ago regarding project reporting. 

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 6, 2021

Thanks @Huwen Arnone you know we are top fans of DEISER's apps too! Thanks for the kind words 🤟🏻

Like Huwen Arnone likes this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Mutual love and respect 💪🏼❤ @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ 
giphy

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2021

First of all, there is no such thing as a beer blocker! Beer will never be blocked!
Second of all, I love the fact that your OCD kicked in, and you align your gadgets to the board. I approve! :D

This app looks marvelous and kudos to the Ronin Pixels team! I wouldn't expect anything less from Appfire :)

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 6, 2021

Hey @Alex Koxaras _Relational_

I agree, you cannot block beers, so first, you have to solve the beer blockers in your current sprint. You can keep an eye on the live dashboard here! <- cool feature that one :) you can share externally in a secure way and everyone knows if the beer party can continue.

Beer Blockers__2021-10-06_13_49_03.png

(and you can export the whole dashboard or the individual gadgets!)

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2021

@Gorka Puente _Appfire_ yes, the sharing functionality is pretty cool, and I love the interactivity of the gadgets!

I was wondering:

• How does it behave in regards to permissions?
  • Does the project(s) from which you draw data have to be open to public?
  • Can this link you share be restricted only to specific individuals or domains etc?
  • Is this sharable dashboard live? Will the changes appear instantly if e.g. a customer is looking at it at that time?

I can see a lot of potential!

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 6, 2021

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_

It works pretty similar to Dropbox (or Drive) links. No matter the permissions, anyone with the link can see the content. The URL has a secure and unique token (and security mechanisms behind the curtains) to avoid "guessing" the link, and you can always add extra protection by adding a password to that link. And not to mention, you can revoke the external access at any time. 

And yes! the dashboard reflects the current metrics and data. The refresh rate can be 1 minute for top priority gadgets or 3 minutes for "normal" gadgets that don't need frequent updates (e.g., Workload of developers or agents, sprint goals, etc.). And you can set a slideshow if you're using the dashboard as a wallboard in a TV or similar, so automatically displays different metrics, like in a presentation, with different slides!

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2021

Thanx @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ for your answers! It clears things up for me!

Like # people like this
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2021

Very nice! I like non-standard demos :D

Like # people like this
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 7, 2021

@Sam Nadarajan Awesome! we like non-standard demo enthusiasts :D

Like # people like this
Yeray Fontaneda Martínez October 8, 2021

There's nothing better than learning in a direct, clean and funny way as this is! I can't even believe it took me only 2 minutes to do so, such a pleasure :D

Like # people like this
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 8, 2021

@Yeray Fontaneda Martínez thanks Yeray! We're very happy to hear that ^^

Like Gorka Puente _Appfire_ likes this
Ostap Zaishlyi _Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
October 11, 2021

Congrats on an awesome content! 

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 11, 2021

Hey @Ostap Zaishlyi _Reliex_ ! Thanks :) I'm glad you like it, behind the curtains there are outtakes and litters of beer to get the right frames 🍺🍺🍺 😂

Like Ostap Zaishlyi _Reliex_ likes this
meghna_singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2021

That was so cool @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ 
Everything makes so much sense with the beer :D ,Love the charts and the app guys.
Kudos!!! <3

Happy Apptoberfest 🍁 🍻 

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 12, 2021

Thanks @meghna_singh  and happy Apptoberfest to you too!! I'm glad you like it 🥂🥂 we're already brewing more due to the high demand of this batch 

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

@Gorka Puente _Appfire_ hi! I've sent you an email yesterday and I just wanted to let you know, in case my email ends up on spam :)

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 15, 2021

Hey @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ just replied to your email 📤

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

@Gorka Puente _Appfire_ I was checking out the demo and was wondering if you can control the drill down or if it is only available on certain report types?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events