Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Demo: Dashboard Hub for Jira 📊

46 comments

Comment

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 16, 2021

Hi @Brant Schroeder there's no drill down like in a BI product. But you can click on certain elements and access their corresponding product (e.g., issues in Jira, pull requests in Bitbucket, pages in Confluence, etc.). And we're adding sorting and filtering capabilities to certain gadgets too. Happy to jump into a quick video call to show it you! my email is gorka dot puente at appfire dot com :)

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2021

Nice demo @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ 😁 Is it possible to ship some of that special edition beer to Brighton? 🍻

Like # people like this
Ravi Varma
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2021

I loved the app, the video and of course the beer :)

Like Gorka Puente _Appfire_ likes this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2021

Hey @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Nice place Brighton, I've been there a couple of times :) it's definitely possible and we'll send some as soon as we have the new batch ready! 

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2021

Nice! Can't wait 🍻

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 25, 2021

Ravi Do you see potential for me to appear in a Bollywood movie?

Like Ravi Varma likes this
Naiara Puentes October 25, 2021

I loved the demo! Long live the Ronin Beer 👏🍻

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 25, 2021

Thanks @Naiara Puentes we're thinking of starting a craft brewery!

Disclaimer, although our surnames are similar, she's not my relative 😂

Like Ivan Garcia _Appfire_ likes this
nestor garcia October 25, 2021

I wasn’t expecting this demo to be this beatiful. It's incredibly intuitive, nice job !

Like # people like this
Ravi Varma
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2021
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 26, 2021

I think that'd be my first but also my last movie 😂

Like Ravi Varma likes this
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 26, 2021

@nestor garcia We work hard to make Dashboard Hub intuitive! Thank you so much, Nestor!

Disclaimer 2: although we've the same surname, we're not family 🤣

Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
October 28, 2021

😆 Nice one @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ ! Voted for it in charts & diagramming! We've added our App to the project management category! Please check it out, I think you will like it 😎🍻

👉 👉 👉 🍺 Apptoberfest Demo 🎊 Meetical Meetings for Confluence (funny video)

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 28, 2021

I liked the demo, but I'm a bit disappointed seeing beer jars with no beer. Please, record that part again but this time put beer!  😂

Like # people like this
Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
October 28, 2021

Haha @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ - it looked more funny this way in the end, but we had the liters ready 😉😆 

Jagdish Chugani October 29, 2021

Wow. Love the creativity here.

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 29, 2021

Thank you @Jagdish Chugani! Next time we are thinking of hiring a master brewer to have the best beer ever 😂 

Like Jagdish Chugani likes this
Jagdish Chugani October 29, 2021

I can help you with that @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ ...to find you one. :)

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

Amazing! Congrats @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ 

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 29, 2021

It was fun @Tuncay Senturk Now I'm "practicing" for the next one 🍺

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 31, 2021

I definitely want @Jagdish Chugani

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events