Apptoberfest Demo: Automated Release Notes for Jira

Mithila _Amoeboids Technologies_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 19, 2021

Make Release Management a Breeze!

Do you think writing & communicating release notes is a tedious exercise? Wouldn't it be nice if there was an option to automate this manual process? With Amoeboids Automated Release Notes app for Jira you can eliminate this tedious process and generate release notes in various formats swiftly.

Amoeboids- Automated Release Notes for Jira 

Our app helps you address following:

1.Quick Sharing notes in multiple formats

Instead of creating release notes in multiple formats, your team can focus on strategic business tasks.

2.Read customer's mind

ARN helps them understand the changes that meet the customer requirements through dedicated release pages and in-app widgets.

3.Convenience Rules

In order to trigger generation of release notes, rules can be set – so that relevant people or groups of people get the information they need, in the way they can quickly digest.

Availability of the App:

• Jira Cloud- ARN works seamlessly with your Jira cloud instance.

• Jira Server-Server version of Jira has its own corresponding ARN version.

• Jira Data Center-ARN also supports a high availability data center version of Jira.

Install a free version of the app here-Link. For any details you can drop us a link on Amoeboids too.

3 comments

Comment

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2021

AHHHH Wow I can't believe this is a thing!! So many use cases at our company come to mind, going to have a conversation with my boss about it tomorrow. This literally made me excited right now I can't believe this is real!

Thanks for bringing this to light!

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2021

We are glad that you find this interesting. Happy to help anytime.

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2021

Nice demo! I like the origami theme (obviously 😅) and automated release notes sound really useful. Saves time you spend on preparing notes for different channels.

Marketplace Partner
October 24, 2021

We are glad that you liked it. Happy to help anytime should you need more details.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2021

I think I will need to use it to better understand it.  Is there another demo video I can watch?

Marketplace Partner
October 28, 2021

Hi @Brant Schroeder , You can check other videos related to automated release notes here-Link.

For any other clarifications you can mail me at mithila@amoeboids.com.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events