Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🥨Apptoberfest 2023 demo: From external Form Sharing to Automated workflow in Jira

Oktoberfest, the world's most famous beer festival, is all about celebrating Bavarian culture, beer, and good times.🍺 However, behind the scenes, ensuring a smooth and efficient event can be quite challenging. To streamline your Oktoberfest celebrations and make it an event to remember, we've developed an integration guide using Jira, Smart Jira Forms, Business Process Manager, and Jira Automation. This guide will help you manage everything from beer and food reservations to inventory control and order processing.🍺🍰🥨

Before we dive into the integration magic, it's essential to ensure you have the right ingredients:

1. Smart Jira Forms: This add-on allows you to create custom forms tailored to your Oktoberfest beer garden.

2. Business Process Manager (BPM): BPM streamlines process management. It is a vital component for creating and managing workflow templates for your event.

3. Jira Automation: Jira Automation is used to automate processes that trigger the creation of Jira issues and the initiation of BPM templates.

2 comments

Comment

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2023

As a former event manager I love this demonstration. I wish we had something like this a couple of years ago. That would have made a big difference in bar planning and my mind already comes up with so many more use cases.

Thank you for introducing me to your apps!

Kelsey Van Scoy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2023

Hi @Olha Yevdokymova_SaaSJet

Apptoberfest is actually taking place in the App Central group. I will move your post over now.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events