🍂 🍻Apptoberfest 2022 🥨 Smart Courses for Confluence

giphy (2).gif

Our video for🥨🍂 Apptoberfest is finally here.

https://youtu.be/kRAsb4PJGPk

After last year’s success of Apptoberfest 2021, we were impatiently waiting for October to come again.

Last year, we were one of the winners with our newest app Smart Images for Confluence.

This time, we decided to bring the human side into the video to showcase how things work with Smart Courses for Confluence LMS.

We really enjoyed making this video while demonstrating how to build courses within Confluence. What we enjoyed the most was watching the bloopers.

https://bit.ly/3Ta1Qxh

Smart Courses is one of our first developed apps for Confluence, which has kept growing since then.

How can Smart Courses for Confluence help big teams to collaborate?

• Employee Onboarding and HR operations

• Assign courses for continuous learning and knowledge assessment

• Track the learning curve of attendees

• Exam and certification

• and much more

If you are interested to know more about our app, book a demo, and we will gladly take you through all the features 😉

Start for free!

6 comments

Comment

Rachid Laghzaouni October 11, 2022

need to add this tool to be tested into my to do list :)

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2022

Well done. I must check this out. Anything we can do to bring the learning into Confluence instead of linking to external sources will be a big win.

Like # people like this
Dániel Ballabás - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2022

This app looks super useful, will definitely check it out!

Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 14, 2022

@Rachid Laghzaouni and we will be happy to take you through the different features of our app. 😊

@Andy Gladstone You got the point! everything is built within Confluence. 

@Dániel Ballabás - EverIT  Sure, and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2022

I didn’t know something like this is possible in Confluence. I need to explore it more.

Like # people like this
David Cottrill September 1, 2023

How was the image of beer mugs added to the course announcement? Was it a copy/paste of a saved image, or is it an emoji function?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events