Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍂Apptoberfest 2022🍂 - Category Leaders Report October 2022

October_2022_YouTube_Card.png

Hi Everyone,

For Apptoberfest I have partnered with Blended Perspectives to bring you the Category Leaders from the MARS (Marketplace Analytics Research Service) database.  The report focuses on the fastest growing apps per category for their performance in the Month of September 2022.

Congratulations to all of the apps and vendors who feature here as the growth leaders of their respective categories!

Thanks,

Fabian

3 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2022

Wow, it's been a while since I have seen a MARS report - not sure why it dropped off my radar. It will be interesting to see if #Apptober drives more installations overall in October and what traction that may bring to Marketplace Partners.

Like # people like this
Maciej Dudziak [Deviniti]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 21, 2022

@Fabian Lim Thank you for highlighting Issue Templates for Jira :D

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 26, 2022

Hey @Fabian Lim

Thank you for the mention, thrilled for having Dashboard Hub for Jira as leader in the reporting category :) 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events