Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ»πŸ‚ Apptoberfest 2022πŸ‚πŸ» Atlassian Expert AI

✨Atlassian Expert AI✨

The Atlassian Expert is an AI created to help Atlassian product users. It integrates into slack and, at the moment, is entirely free.

image (84).png

You can view all your activity in the dashboard and check how many messages are available.

image (85).png

Use Atlassian Expert for free at atlassianexpert.ai!

4 comments

Comment

David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2022

I'm interested in the name "Atlassian Expert AI".

Is this an official Atlassian app?

If not, I imagine you'll have to rename it something like "Expert AI for Atlassian" fairly quickly.

Like β€’ Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_ likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

Colour me intrigued, thanks for sharing @Riley Venable and happy apptoberfest to you 🍻

Like β€’ # people like this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 14, 2022

Interesting! And cool name too!! 😎🀘🏼

Like β€’ # people like this
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2022

@Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_  Thanks for the kind words! Happy Apptoberfest πŸ₯³ 

Like β€’ Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events