Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Appfire Maker Awards] Share your story. Win awesome prizes.

Hey Atlassian community,

TL:DR 
We want to celebrate you! It's super easy to share your app success story, and there are prizes and recognition when you do. Enter the Maker Awards by Sep. 30th to be considered for Featured Maker or Maker of the Year.

My name is Kelsey, and I'm one of the Product Marketing Managers at Appfire*, an Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and tell you about an easy opportunity to win some prizes and fame if you use our apps!

Every workplace team is unique. You have your own objectives, needs, and ways of getting work done. This uniqueness is a big part of why Appfire exists in the first place. And we want to say, "thank you". 

That's why we launched the Appfire Maker Awards, a program designed to celebrate and thank customers that are doing amazing things with our apps*. Whether you've helped your team save time, automate tasks, communicate better, or scale your instance, we want to hear your story, give you a shout-out in the community, and send you a thank-you gift (or two!).

All applicants will receive a free gift from the Appfire gift shop just for taking the time to apply. This prize level includes things like hats, t-shirts, sunglasses, and water bottles — just in time for summer! 

From the stories we receive, we'll select and recognize a number of Featured Makers and one grand-prize Maker of the Year, and there are up-leveled prize packages to go with these prestigious awards. Check out the prizes, application form, and more by visiting the Maker Awards page on our website. Complete the super easy application by September 30th, and watch the prizes start flowing. 

Any questions? Feel free to post them as a comment. I can't wait to hear how you're using our apps to make your job easier. 

Best of luck,

Kelsey (Weaver) LaMastres

Product Marketing Manager | Appfire

-----

*Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale. Our app brands include Bob Swift, Wittified, Feed Three, Botron, and Beecom.

Some of our most popular apps include:

• Advanced Tables for Confluence
  • Clone Plus for Jira
  • Create on Transition for Jira
  • Command Line Interface for Jira/Confluence
  • Configuration Manager for Jira
  • Delegated Project Creator for Jira
  • JSU Automation Suite for Jira

See our full list of apps here: https://www.appfire.com/products/ 

0 comments

Comment

TAGS