Any early adopters of 8-Bit for Jira Cloud?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2021

Polymetis Apps announced 8-Bit for Jira Cloud recently, and it looks like the theming solution my teams have always wanted. The UI is simplified to the point where you can focus on the content that really matters.

Anyone a part of the 8-Bit EAP or beta and care to share any previews of what we're all missing?

p.s. I hope Polymetis plans to release 8-Bit for Jira Data Center. 🙏

3 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2021

I know that some of you might be under NDAs, so you can always write your responses in code, mention videogames, or just paste in GIFs. 👀

Like Eike Meyer likes this
Eike Meyer April 1, 2021

veryold.png

The very old issue view 👴

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2021

Thank you @Eike Meyer ! 🙏 It's so refreshing.

Feature requests for the 8-Bit team to consider:

• dark mode (beat Atlassian to it!)
  • give teams power-ups if they meet their sprint goal(s) (if they complete committed story points)
  • give teams more power-ups if they exceed their sprint goals (if they complete MORE than committed story points)
Like # people like this
Eike Meyer April 1, 2021

let me just add this to our backlog 👍

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2021

I appreciate that! It wasn't clear how users are supposed to get more health, so I figure doing work helps with that.

Seriously - this actually reminds me of Habitica. (Check it out if you haven't seen it!)

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2021

@Eike Meyer - just got stickers and a t-shirt from your team!

You all rock! 🔥

Like # people like this
Eike Meyer May 18, 2021

@Dave Liao - glad to hear the 8-Bit package has arrived safely!👾🔨

Like Dave Liao likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events