All We Need is... a Few Handy Apps

I’ve already shared my love of Gliffy in a previous article, but I can still say - definitely a favorite! With the bazillion use cases and straightforward app usage, each of our teams is benefiting from this diagramming treasure - from IT to Dev, to Marketing, to HR.

Today, for the sake of the Atlympics, I’m sharing another favorite app for a favorite tool: Handy Macros for Confluence.

You may think “But… it’s just simple formatting, what the noise?”

As a Confluence administrator and (ex)member of a large marketing team, I started to appreciate the little productivity enhancers. To provide comprehensive, easy-to-read Confluence content, you must pay some attention to details. Having additional macros, dynamic statuses, buttons or reminders is helping both you and your readers to see what's important and which part of the page may be “trimmed” while reading 🙂 (of course you are reading 100% of your pages, but just for the sake of mentioning a handy feature 😉).

Handy Macros is helping us gain better visibility, save time and save questions which usually means saving more time.

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 21.24.19.png

We can live without additional formatting, but having beautiful and optimized content is what every Confluence Admin desires. And having a happy admin is almost as good as a second dessert.

4 comments

Comment

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Wowowow! Being able to update statuses without having to jump into page editing mode would be a big time saver for me.

Like # people like this
Irina Sanikovich _StiltSoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 5, 2021

@Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_thank you for featuring our app, it's so rewarding to know that your team benefits from using Handy Macros!

Drop an email to tech-support@stiltsoft.com, and we will be glad to send you a small thank you from Stiltsoft :)

Irina Sanikovich _StiltSoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 5, 2021

@Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at GliffyWe did our best to help users save their time and effort, Handy Macros helps you update statuses and dates right in the page view mode.

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2021

You are very welcome @Irina Sanikovich _StiltSoft_! Handy Macros is a great app and I'm happy I had the opportunity to explore it more deeply.

Wow, I love surprises, thank you for that! :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events