Add a request participant from a custom field

Loukia Christoforou December 8, 2022

Dear Team,

i have a custom field that you can add an email address (test@gmail.com) and I would like this email to be added as a request participant.

I add automation that I'm adding as a customer the email address and also a post faction that I'm searching for this customer accountid and add it as a participant but didnt work. Can anyone have a similar case and how did you resolve it?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

Hi @Loukia Christoforou and welcome to the community,

May I ask what is the business need for that and what you are trying to achieve? The reason I'm asking is because since JSM comes with a request participant field, can't really see the need to add one more.

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

And in addition: Are you on cloud or on prem? Do you use a CMP or a TMP project?

Loukia Christoforou December 8, 2022

Hi Alex, you have right.. for some reason i was with the idea that i can not use the request participant field but i was wrong, i can use it as a field in a form and is working. Thank you so much

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events