Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

About pricing user in fitur integration confluence to zendesk sync

Dear community, my name Novelly wanna ask something about confluence to zendesk sync. I try free trial in marketplace. Example in company have 200 user in attlassian but just 20 user can access the fitur (Confluence to Zendesk Sync). What is the total price i have to pay? total price to 200 user or to 20 user?

1 comment

Andy Gladstone Community Leader Apr 18, 2022

@Novelly Naomi Lingga welcome to Confluence Cloud. The marketplace App that you are referring to, Confluence to Zendesk Sync, is priced per user in your Confluence space. If you have 200 users, it will be 200 licenses.

okey sir and if i have already paid, however in part mid-time my user is increasing for his license how that sir?

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

377 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you