☕️ Weekly Atlassian News Roundup by Jexo | 6th September 2021

Happy Monday community ☀️,

summer is almost over 😱 but I hope you had more time to enjoy it because we saved you quite a bit with Jexo's weekly Monday Coffee where we scan through last week's news and updates from across the Atlassian universe.

But don't take just my word for it! @Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_ shared the following on the Marketplace Partner Spotlight published by @Maggie Norby Adams 👇

Jexo Monday morning coffee saves me HOURS on reading up on all the bits and pieces of news and announcements!

Thank you Ulrich, it's awesome to hear that!

Before we start with the news today I just wanted to quickly mention that I'll be taking a few weeks off...

That means that we'll spice things up a little bit 🌶 and we invited amazing guests news presenters to take my place - @Cody Wooten {Appfire} from Appfire, @Sean Blake {Easy Agile}  from Easy Agile, and @Jari Worsley from Adaptavist!

monday-coffee-jexo.gif

We run Monday coffee with Jexo podcast weekly on Youtube or Spotify, subscribe so you don't miss the next episode!

🔐 First things first - the security updates. If you're running Confluence on the server please read a tweet from the US Cybersecurity Agency that urges users to patch Confluence.

🐛💰On the other hand, there were some updates done to the  Atlassian's Ecosystem Security Bug Bounty Programs so don't miss this post written by the new Product Manager on the Ecosystem Security team @Jake Comito

❤️ Atlassian is also taking part in the World Heart Day to raise awareness around heart diseases 👉 Atlassian World Heart Day Fundraiser

🤓 If you're a project/program manager and you have opinions about issue hierarchy in Jira you can attend the customer interviews with the Atlassian team 👉 Seeking customer interviews: Program/Portfolio managers & Delivery leads who plan above epic level

📚 And I'm super excited about the article of the week. It's a MUST read if you're interested in how Atlassian managed to grow their business (just read it and steal their secrets 🤓) 10 lessons on using the flywheel effect to grow your business

🚀 And last but not least we at Jexo officially launched our Partner program! If you're interested in partnering up with us don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments

Comment

Cody Wooten {Appfire} September 6, 2021

Hope you have the best vacation ever! 

Like # people like this
Sean Blake {Easy Agile}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 6, 2021

Enjoy your holiday @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ 

Looking forward to chatting with Biro in a few weeks

Like Biro likes this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 7, 2021

Really good sessions!

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2021

Thanks for the wishes @Sean Blake {Easy Agile} and @Cody Wooten {Appfire}! 🍻

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events