πŸ™πŸ’­πŸ•°οΈ The Dream-Quest of Time tracking - a Timetracker demo for Apptoberfest β­πŸ‚πŸ»

cth.jpg

Have you ever thought about what goes on in the mind of a Great Old One? What has driven Cthulhu mad over the eons he spent laying dormant in Ryleh? Well, tempting the sanity of the boldest (or foolest) at EverIT, we’ve probed into this question and this is what we found out:

Cthulhu is mad because he is not using Jira to manage and oversee his cultists all around the world. Cthulhu is mad because without using a time tracker app, the performance of his followers is left unchecked. Luckily for Cthulhu though, our expedition was able to help him with these problems.

Check out the demo video of our Time tracker app:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RTvQlrG704

Timetracker is a Jira app available for Cloud and self-hosted instances. It creates easily customizable, powerful worklog reports (be they detailed, summarized, or visualized) and shareable Timesheets to save time and help with data-driven decision-making for managers.

It also provides three different ways for employees to quickly and painlessly create those worklogs: whether you like to log your work on your Issues or in a calendar or timeline view, Timetracker’s got your back. And with our latest feature, you can create personal sketch-like half-empty worklogs, even into the future.

Check out Timetracker for yourself on the Atlassian Marketplace

Book a free demo

And what did Cthulhu say to all this? We didn’t really understand, but also, we were kind of running for our lives at that moment.

5 comments

Comment

Michaela Mayer _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2022

Great work! I like the dark atmosphere you're creating and the story tellers voice πŸ‘

Like β€’ # people like this
Gergo Matyas October 6, 2022

The video's atmosphere is MEGA! πŸ™πŸ§™πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§™πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§™πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

Like β€’ Attila BordΓ‘s _Everit_ likes this
Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2022

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Awesome voice over 

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 12, 2022

I enjoyed learning about Cthulhu's mythical time tracker πŸ™ Now I feel like drinking hot tea and reading ... Nevermind my work log, Chthulu! πŸ˜…

DΓ‘niel BallabΓ‘s - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
October 13, 2022

@Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ well, if you don't forget to log the reading hours to the matching occult issue, why not do it during working hours πŸ˜ƒ

Like β€’ Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events