☕️ Monday coffee with Jexo: Weekly Atlassian news roundup | 28th June 2021

Happy Monday everyone ☀️,

another week, another roundup of the news and updates from the Atlassian universe in our Monday coffee with Jexo podcast.

This time we talked about a new upcoming event Your Journey with the Atlassian Cloud 2021 that is happening on 8th July, new priority icons that were released in Jira Cloud last week, the Atlympics, and more!

🎥 Watch a short 10 minutes video on youtube

📚 Or read blog

new-priority-icons-jira-research.png

Here is what we went through 👇

7 comments

Comment

Marcio Moraes Teixeira June 28, 2021

New here but I love the contents of this .

Like # people like this
vikram June 28, 2021

Good  events and good initiatives

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

@vikram @Marcio Moraes Teixeira , thank you both! 🙌 

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

A great episode @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ 🙌

We were honoured to be mentioned among so many great updates! I hope to see you at Your Journey with the Atlassian Cloud 2021 next week 😄

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2021

Thanks @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ ! Definitely, the lineup looks really interesting 👏

lora_grancharova June 29, 2021

Good initiatives, I like the contents of this. :) 👏

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2021

Thank you @lora_grancharova! 🙌💙

Like lora_grancharova likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events