πŸ»β±οΈπŸ‚ Apptoberfest Demo: ⏳ 5 MINUTE CHALLENGE: Content Formatting Macros for Confluence πŸ»β±οΈπŸ‚

With the Apptoberfest theme of Lightning Talks, the team from Adaptavist have a lightning-fast demo for you!

The countdown clock is ominously ticking down... Jack has just 5 minutes to turn a very basic-looking Confluence page into something beautiful and engaging. Can it be done in time? 

⏳

[video]

As you can see, with Content Formatting Macros for Confluence it takes almost no time to transform a flat page into something beautiful, engaging and organised. 

Why stick to boring text blocks and uninspiring designs when you can create Confluence pages that look like well-designed websites?

Can you complete the challenge?

Transform your Confluence page in just five minutes with Content Formatting Macros for Confluence!

Our collection of macros is ideal for:

• Making content more visually appealing
  • Adding engaging elements to pages
  • Improving structure and organisation

They're easy to use and customise, with countless possibilities to improve the design and functionality of your Confluence content. Our macros can enhance your:

• Company intranets
  • Knowledge bases
  • Onboarding pages
  • Team pages (user profiles)
  • Wikis
  • Technical documentation
  • Meeting notes 
  • Project spaces 

Try out the macros Jack used like:

• Background,
  • Card,
  • Button,
  • and Progress Bar,
  • plus many more, including but not limited to Tabs, LaTex, Tooltip, Alert, Button Group, Embed, and Footnote.

Best of all, you can try the whole suite of Content Formatting Macros for Confluence free! 

How will you transform your Confluence content? We’d love to see your designs!

8 comments

Comment

Jess Thompson _Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 7, 2022

This is such a stressful but rewarding journey πŸ˜…πŸ™Œ I'm off to make my Confluence even better...

Like β€’ # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2022

Loved the demo. I need to install this in my test instance and play with it a bit to evaluate for our production suite. 

Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 7, 2022

@Andy Gladstone Glad to know that! Let me know if you have any questions or need help zbogutska@adaptavist.com

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
October 12, 2022

I didn't know formatting Confluence could be so short paced and exciting. 

Also, I will add the background music to my everyday work playlist πŸ±β€πŸ’»

Marketplace Partner
October 12, 2022

@Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ Thanks for your comment. And if you have any questions I'm happy to help you πŸ™Œ. 

Hana KučerovÑ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2022

I didn’t know LaTeX is possible in Confluence. That’s great!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2022

I have seen that add-on before in action for some of my clients that I have worked for in the past.

I must say, it is really a great add-on to format and design beautiful pages and documents in your Confluence instance.

Marketplace Partner
November 1, 2022

@Taranjeet Singh Thank you very much for your feedback :) 

Also, we would be thankful for any other feedback or feature requests from you or your customers. If you have such please contact me. We never stop to improve our product and are happy to know more about our user's use cases and needs zbogutska@adaptavist.com

Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events