Say hello to Madrid Trello Events πŸ‘‹πŸ»

πŸŽ‰  I'm excited to share that this week I'll. be launching the first of many Trello events here in the capital.

These events will be in English to bring together Trello lovers and those curious to find out why this project management tool will change your life!

We'll be coming together to meet each other and discuss how we want future events to run, what topics are of interest and much more!

Join us on πŸ“…  Wednesday 13th October. ⏰  8-9.30pmπŸ“ Amicis Restaurant

First drink is on me! 🍺πŸ₯€πŸ·

RSVP and join us here https://ace.atlassian.com/e/m89884/

4 comments

Comment

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2021

Marvellous initiative, @Valentina , I'll try to be there and to follow all you do

Like β€’ Valentina likes this
Valentina
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2021

Hope to see you there @Jose Luis Gaitan 

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2021

Hello, @Valentina ; Unfortunatelly, I couldn't assist to the Trello Event. I'm sure it was really fantastic. Would you like to tell us the ideas you talked about in the event? :)

Like β€’ Valentina likes this
Valentina
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2021

Ideas that came up were:

- Getting started and how to navigate the tool (Creating boards, using templates, lists, cards etc)

- Using power-ups and how they can elevate your boards and productivity

- Utilising Trello for both personal and professional use 

We've actually got our next event in the calendar for January 2022 titled ´Getting Started with Trello¨

RSVP and add it to your calendar before you forget https://ace.atlassian.com/e/mywd93/

If anyone has any other ideas they would like to explore, let me know and we can add them to the list 😊

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events