Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team 2022 - anyone viewing?

Al Lines January 19, 2022

Just seen Atlassian have Team 2022 taking place start of April (in Vegas).

For those not travelling (me!) it seems you can register for the online streams FOC. However, there was also mention of a "watch party".

Anyone know any more on this?

Al

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2022

Hi @Al Lines ðŸ‘‹

This will be me! And I've actually signed up for the London Viewing Party 😃

These "Viewing Parties" are held in a select number of countries by ACE leaders/groups. They are set up to give those who can't travel a way to enjoy part of the event with our fellow community. They are free to attend like the digital pass so I'd say sign up and join us... we'd be able to say hi face to face!

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Laura,

Cool. Any details of the "where" for these, and "when"? Aka what sessions are being group done etc. As the Atlassian site is still a little sparse on details at the mo...

Al

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2022

There's no more details yet, I believe these will be released closer to the time of the event once the ACE groups have confirmed the event space, schedules etc. The current information on the passes is below but if you check here - https://events.atlassian.com/team22/about?i=b5BVLugCWq4dJ3K2DwawPYs3rv1Dlo0W - it does highlight the viewing parties will be held on the 6th and 7th April.

Global Viewing Party Pass

• Join members of the Atlassian Community in-person
  • Keynotes and sessions live-streamed from Las Vegas
  • Digital experience

Find a viewing party near you:

• New York City, USA
  • London, UK
  • Berlin, Germany
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Bangalore, India
  • Nairobi, Kenya
1 vote
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2022

Hi @Al Lines 

I also won't be going to Las Vegas this year but I will be joining the viewing party in London!

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ is spot on.

The plan is to have a live viewing of the keynote as part of an ACE style event so hopefully we can enjoy some beer and pizza with the keynote (which you wouldn't get if you were in Las Vegas so we win :) )

More details to follow soon so keep an eye out.

Beer works :) And Pizza! 

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2022

Sonja Petra Stefánsdóttir January 27, 2022

So the viewing party in London. Is that a possibility for me to come to London and join you guy's from Iceland ?
Or is this a UK only

Like • Stuart Capel - London likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2022

Hi @Sonja Petra Stefánsdóttir 

Absolutely - it's open to anyone who can make it to London and we would love to have some representation from our Icelandic community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events