Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira & Azure DevOps sync.

Simon Hemmings
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 15, 2021

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience synchronising Jira with Azure DevOps? I'm trialling getint.io and looking for field mappings between the two platforms.

I've got the fundamentals working but looking for full field maps.

Thanks,

Simon.

3 answers

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

No but following as I would like to know what's possible. It's on my to do list 

Simon Hemmings
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 15, 2021

Just looking at Exalate as an alternative, more expensive but works out of the box with no up front mapping needed, I've got to do some more testing with custom fields at either end and see how the receiver copes, I'll keep you posted.

Like # people like this
Jose Lobo (Solutions Architect at Exalate)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2021

Hey @Simon Hemmings ,

Jose from Exalate Engineering team here

Let me know if you need any further assistance. We can schedule a call if needed

Like Manoosh Majdzadeh likes this
0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 14, 2022

Hi @Simon Hemmings 

I'm Diana from ZigiWave. If, at some point, you decide to try something new,  you may take a look at ZigiOps. It's a flexible, no-code integration platform that allows to connect Jira and Azure DevOps in less than 5 minutes, while customizing it according to your use case. It allows the transfer of default fields (incident, task, bug, story, etc) + custom fields between the systems and syncs them in real-time.

Our tools reads the schema dynamically and can transfer any fields. If you want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo.

0 votes
lora_grancharova June 20, 2021

I don`t have experience, but I would like to learning something more about it!

Good idea for post @Simon Hemmings ! :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events